Are you an experienced architectural draftsman and skilled Revit operator with a passion for architectural detailing? Wolfe Architectural Group (WAG) is offering a wonderful full-time opportunity to be part of a team developing architectural design documents for a diverse range of project types.
What will you be doing here?
- Develop design documents in collaboration with other design professionals
- Be responsible for developing and maintaining CAD office standards
- Be involved with the architectural process from concept to reality
- Engage in the community to expand your professional growth
What are we looking for?
- A graduate with an Architectural Technology Associates Degree with a minimum 3 years of experience working in an architectural office
- An individual with a passion for high design and the technical knowledge required to translate design intent into accurate contract documents
- An individual to manage and develop office CAD standards
- A personality that interacts well with other team members
- An individual who is motivated, eager to learn and open to learn from other design professionals
- A skilled CAD operator proficient in AutoCAD and Revit. (Proficiency in Sketch-Up would also be an asset)
We offer a generous benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Vacation, and a company matching retirement. Our work environment is relaxed, collaborative and fun with room to grow professionally, while providing a competitive salary reflective of your skill and experience.
Please submit resume and work samples in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org